- Engine model S60, 4-Cycle Turbocharged, Aftercooled
- Inline 6 cylinder
- 14L Displacement (855 cu. in.)
- Bore and Stroke 133x168mm (5.24 x 6.61in)
- 16.0:1 Compression ratio
- Piston speed 604 m/min (1980 ft./min.)
- 7 Precision Half-Shell Main Bearings
- 1800 Rated RPM
- 511kWm (685BHP) Max power at rated rpm
- Cast Iron Cylinder head material
- Forged Steel Crankshaft
- Iron-Based Seat Intake Valve material
- Nickel-Based Seat Exhaust material
- DDEC Electronic Control Governor
- Isochronous Frequency regulation, no-load to full-load
- Fixed Frequency
- Steady state frequency regulation +/- 0.25%
- Dry Air Cleaner
the ride. Unique independent hydraulic suspension
isolates tractor, operator, and cargo from the
shocks and impacts of rough terrain.
frame is mounted on a swinging cradle subframe,
which pivots from the tractor frame to allow cushioning
movement in vertical plane.
- Four large-bore, long-stroke cylinders provide excellent
cushioning and dampening.
capacity nitrogen accumulator absorbs hauling
and loading shocks transmitted by oil from the
cylinders also have nitrogen accumulator to absorb
shock in the horizontal plane.
stresses go directly to the suspension system
rather than being absorbed by the frame. This
extends the life of the frame and provides a more
comfortable ride for the operator.
for improved performance, increased reliability,
and prolonged brake life.
brakes are electronically actuated.
electronic DB external resisitor brakes.
four-wheel push-button-operated parking brakes
- 2, 4
& 6 Person Cabs Available
Passenger Team Vehicle - Includes 5th wheel hitch.
- Optional 15
Passenger Transporter/Work Station.
Point Hitch, includes swinging drawbar
protected, sound supressed
Heaters, A/C vents
wipers with washers
Engine coolant temp, engine oil pressure, fuel
Double insulated Cab.
5th wheel trailers in various configurations for
pipe, fuel, workstation, etc.
Track units use parts that are interchangeable
with Endeavor Tractor track units.
Designed for severe duty service with specialized
you buy a Scheetz, Inc. Machine, you get our
totally commitment to customer support as well
as warranty and superior customer
Most parts are immediately available
from any dealer. Rely on our
worldwide computer network to find parts
instantly and minimize downtime. Many components
are economically available as
Management Services - dealers help manage your equipment
preventive maintenance programs
programs such as S-O-S and Technical Analysis
..- Customer Meetings
Talk to your dealer to learn how terms can
be structured to meet your cash flow requirements.
Your dealer can arrange affordable financing.